Steven Lambert Ministries (SLM), Inc is an autonomous ministry.
We embrace and teach revealed “present truth” (2 Pet. 1:12, KJV), that is to say, the validated Biblical teachings (doctrines) restored through the major God-inspired restorational movements (i.e., Protestant Reformation, Holiness, Pentecostal, Charismatic, Prophetic, & Apostolic) that have transpired in Church history following the 1,200 year period of apostasy known as the “Dark Ages.”
We believe these restorational movements are the “periods of restoration” of which the Apostle Peter, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, prophesied would take place in the course of Church history (Acts 3:19-21).
Albeit, we by no means endorse or espouse all that eventually took or has taken place in all those movements through the agency of men but attributed to God.
Indeed, our strong belief is that as we stand in the 21st Century, there is much taking place in Christendom today and attributed to God that is actually works and teachings of Satan, from which the churches—i.e., their members and leaders alike—must repent and return to God, lest the sons of the kingdom be cast into outer darkness and be barred from Eternal Fellowship with God!
With this as a basis, we are wholly dedicated to the following fivefold mission:
- the worldwide dissemination, through every available and appropriate means, of the Good News of Jesus Christ unto salvation and sanctification, which is extended to “whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord”;
- the worldwide dissemination of the true, complete, uncompromised, and unadulterated teachings (doctrines) of Christ as revealed in and validated by the closed Cannon of Scripture consisting of 66 Books;
- exposure and reproof of patently false and heretical doctrine (teaching), wherever it is being promulgated, including overt hyper-authoritarianism, in which various ministries, groups, and religious organizations employ Scripturally-condemned practices by which they dominate and control their members and adherents;
- the full restoration of the prophetic gifts and office, as well as the apostolic office, into their repsective proper place and function in the Church;
- the co-laboring of Fivefold ministry as prescribed by Scripture (Eph. 4:7-16, et al) unto the maturation, purification, and preparation of the Church to become a fit Bride for Christ, thereby facilitating His return to claim Her and the consequential “snatching away” and ensuing Marriage Supper of the Lamb.